Monday, November 10, 2008

Magnolia

Frank y Gwenovier


FRANK
I swear to fucking-god, I do one-a-my seminars, I'm Superaman! I'm Batman! I'm like a fucking action hero the way I feel afterwards, like I could walk out this door, down the street, pick up any fuckin' pootie I see that has even one second to stop –

[…]

GWENOVIER
C'mon, Frank. What are you doing?

FRANK
What am I doing?

GWENOVIER
Yeah.

FRANK
I'm quietly judging you.

[…]

FRANK
Time's up. Thank you for the interview.

GWENOVIER
So you sat it out, that's what you did?

FRANK
You requested my time and I gave it you, you called me a liar and made accusations. And you say, "If I'd known I wouldn't have asked," then it's not an attack? Well, I don't wanna be the sort of fella who doesn't keep his word. I gave you my time, Bitch. So fuck you now.

GWENOVIER
You're hurting a lot of people, Frank…

FRANK
fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment