Monday, July 27, 2009

Airplane! (este es muy bueno)

.
OVEUR
Joey can stay up here for a while if he'd like to.

JOEY
Could I?

ELAINE
Okay, if you don't get in the way.

[…]

JOEY
Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul Jabbar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers!

MURDOCK
I'm sorry, son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Ah, Victor, why don't you get the coordinates on the altitude vector and find out the ratio of direct velocity over engine speed?

JOEY
You are Kareem. I've seen you play. My Dad's got season tickets!

MURDOCK
I think you should go back to your seat now, Joey. Right, Clarence?

OVEUR
No, he's not bothering anyone. Let him stay up here.

MURDOCK
All right. But just remember, my name is Roger Murdock.
I'm an airline pilot.
Ah, Clarence, according to my calculations, with this tailwind we ought to be able to make up an additional fifteen minutes over the Rockies.

JOEY
I think you're the greatest. But my Dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.

MURDOCK
Denver Control, this is Flight two-zero-niner intersecting Victor Airway seven-niner-niner.

JOEY
...and that lots of times you don't even run down court.

MURDOCK
We are turning left to a heading of zero-niner-niner.

JOEY
...and that you don't really try, except during the playoffs.

MURDOCK
The hell I don't! I'm out there busting my buns every night.

MURDOCK
Listen, kid, I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. Tell your old man to drag Unseld and Lanier up and down the court for forty-eight minutes.
Ah...Denver Control, this is Flight two-zero-niner continuing on a heading two-niner-niner...niner, ah...niner...niner.

No comments:

Post a Comment