Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Fellas

.

HENRY
Funny. You're really funny.

TOMMY
What do you mean?

HENRY
It's funny, you know. It's a good story. You're a funny guy.

TOMMY
You mean the way I talk? What?

HENRY
It's just, you know. You're just funny. You know, the way you tell the story.

TOMMY
Funny how? What's funny about it?

MAN
You got it all wrong.

TOMMY
He's a big boy. He knows what he said. Funny, how?

HENRY
Just, you know. You're funny.

TOMMY
Let me understand this. Maybe I'm a little fucked up. But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I'm here to fucking amuse you? What do you mean, funny? How am I funny?

HENRY
You know, how you tell a story.

TOMMY
I don't know. You said it. You said I'm funny. How am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me what's funny.

HENRY
Get the fuck out of here, Tommy.

TOMMY
Motherfucker! I almost had him.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment