Monday, March 02, 2009

Last Tango in Paris

.

PAUL

My father was a... a drunk. Tough. Whore-fucker, bar-fighter. Super-masculine. And he was tough.

My mother was very... Very poetic. And also a drunk. And... one of my memories, when I was a kid, was of her being arrested nude. We lived in this small town. Farming community. We lived on a farm. And I'd come home after school and she'd be gone. In jail... or something.

And... I used to... I used to have to milk a cow every morning and every night and I liked that. I remember... one time I was all dressed up to go out and take this girl to a basketball game. And I started to go out and my father said, "You have to milk the cow." I said, "Would you please milk it for me?" And he said, "No, get your ass out there." So I went out and I was in a hurry and didn't have time to change my shoes. And I had cowshit all over my shoes. And on the way to the basketball game, it smelled in the car.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment